SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- ▼How quick will I get my order?
- Your order will be dispatched on the next business day after you placed it through our website. The time it takes to get to you will depend on where you live, and whether you are at the address to sign for it when it is delivered or not. Delivery to most capital cities around Australia is between 2-4 business days, and can be up to 10 business days to remote areas. Everywhere else is in between.
- ◄Who will deliver my order to me?
- We will send your order via Sendle who use a range of couriers to get to you as quickly as possible. Please note that Sendle cannot deliver to PO Boxes, Post Offices or Lockers. If you provide a PO Box Address, we may need to send your order via Australia Post.
- ◄Can you deliver to my PO Box address?
- ◄Do you deliver outside Australia?
- At the present time, we are unable to ship chocolate outside Australia, but we’re working on it.
- ◄What happens if my chocolate arrives damaged?
- We pack all orders carefully to minimise the risk of breakage and heat damage, but once it leaves our premises, we have no control over the parcel. If your chocolate arrives damaged, please let us know promptly so we can address it for you.
- ◄Can I pay by credit card?
- Yes. All credit card payments through our website are processed by PayPal at the present time. Just select PayPal at checkout, and when you get to the PayPal screen, you can select there to pay by credit card instead of logging into PayPal. With PayPal your credit card details are secure and we never get to see them.
- ◄What is your delivery and returns policy?
- Click here Delivery and returns policy
- ◄What are your trading terms?
- Click here Trading Terms
ALLERGENS & INGREDIENTS
- ▼Is your chocolate gluten free?
- The majority of our products are categorised as gluten free. Please see each products description for all allergen details.
- ◄Does your chocolate contain any soy?
- We don’t use any soy in our chocolate, however some of our products are produced on equipment which may also process other products containing soy, and therefore there is a small chance of traces being present in our chocolate. An allergen statement is found on the information page for each product, so if soy is a problem for you or your loved ones, please check carefully before ordering as we cannot accept returns.
- ◄Are your products Halal Certified?
- ◄Do you make white chocolate?
- No. We consider white chocolate to be unhealthy as it is essentially nothing more than fat and sugar.
- ◄Is chocolate good for health?
- Some is, and some isn’t. Cocoa itself is a potent source of antioxidants and a range of minerals and nutrients beneficial for humans, and it’s the cocoa content of chocolate that gives it any health benefits. Dark chocolate is widely regarded internationally as offering measurable health benefits where the cocoa content is 70% or higher.